Looking to buy Zincalume sheet in Melbourne?
At Melsteel, we have a range of Zincalume sheets in various sizes and thicknesses. If you require a different Zincalume sheet size or thickness, please call our sales staff and they will endeavour to source your required material. We can also fabricate the steel products according to your needs.
What Is Zinaclume Sheet?
Zincalume sheet G550 is a popular roofing material made of zinc, aluminium and silicon. It can withstand corrosion and lasts four times longer than galvanised materials. It is thermally efficient and requires less maintenance. It is one of the toughest steel materials and is widely used in Australian roofing solutions.
Zincalume has a variety of uses such as in architectural applications, roof panels, wall panels and construction applications.
How To Buy Zincalume Sheet
To buy your preferred Zincalume sheet, simply add it to cart, check out by giving your details and wait for our customer service team to contact you to collect the payment. Interested in prices for other steel products? Download our latest steel prices here.
View Our Zincalume Range
How To Buy Zincalume Sheets Online
- Select the Zincalume Sheet size you are after above to open up the product page.
- Click “Add To Cart” on the product page.
- A pop-up will appear on the top of the screen after you have clicked “Add To Cart”, click on this to review items in the cart, and the tax payable. (All prices listed are GST Exclusive and tax will be calculated on cart and checkout pages.)
- Proceed to check out and add: your information, preferred delivery method and read the terms and conditions.
- Click “Place order”
- Wait for a Melsteel Sales Representative to contact you via email to confirm stock, lead time and prices of your order.
- If you’re happy to proceed with the quote, make payment over the phone and wait for pick up and delivery notification.