Automatic Swing Gate Motors
Looking to buy automatic swing gate motors in Melbourne?
Melsteel offers automatic swing gate motors exclusively from Nicehome brands.
Are Swing Gate Motors The Ideal Gate Automation For You?
Swing gates have one or two leafs opening and closing on a hinge, generally inwards. Choose between a solid, semi-solid or see-through gate to meet your preferences for privacy, street-appeal or views. Swing gate motors require space to accomodate the swinging motion, dependingon the size of the leafs.
Types Of Swing Gate Motors
With kits ready for installation and simplicity for everyday use, it’s never been easier to have a smart home.
- Alto: A complete articulated arm kit for automating single-leaf swing gates up to 1.6m wide and weighing up to 200kg each. The kit contains one motor and two remotes with optional accessories available. This kit is most ideal for small posts and pedestrian gates and takes only 7 seconds to open and close.
- Maestro: A complete articulated arm kit for automating double-leaf swing gates up to 2.2m wide and weighing up to 250kg per leaf. The kit contains two motors and two remotes, with optional accessories available. Enjoy the luxury of 8 seconds to open and close your gate, and have peace of mind with advanced safety measures.
- Aria: The Aria comes two kits: The Aria 200 & The Aria 400. Both models are worm-drive motors that automate double-leaf swing gates. The Aria 200 automates up to 2.2m wide and weighing up to 250kg per leaf, whereas the Aria 400 automates up to 4.5m wide and weighing up to 450kg per leaf. The Aria kits are adaptable, fast, safe and practical with their optional extras, extensions and back-up features during blackouts. Recommended for heavy gates.
Benefits of Automatic Swinging Gates
- New easier mount brackets.
- Lighter motor.
- Long term reliability.
- Professional quality.
- Have comfort at your fingertips with universal remotes.
- Compatible with solar power.
- Versatility with equal simplicity.
Download The Gate Automation Brochure
To view the swing gate motor selection guide and the whole range of automation products, download our brochure today. Got questions? Feel free to contact us and our friendly customer service team will assist you.
View Automatic Gate Swinging Products
MAESTRO 200- Articulated Arm Motor Kit$1,687.70 Exc GST
ALTO 100 – Articulated Arm Motor Kit$877.10 Exc GST
ARIA 200-2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,328.60 Exc GST
ARIA200-PRO2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,419.60 Exc GST
ARIA200-PRO-SP2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,575.00 Exc GST
ARIA200-SP2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,487.50 Exc GST
ARIA400-1 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,215.90 Exc GST
ARIA400-2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,599.50 Exc GST
ARIA400-PRO1 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,294.30 Exc GST
ARIA400-PRO2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,675.10 Exc GST
ARIA400-PRO-SP1 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,432.90 Exc GST
ARIA400-PRO-SP2 | Worm Drive Motor Kit$1,803.90 Exc GST
How To Buy Swing Gate Motors Online
- Select the Swing Gate Motor you are after above to open up the product page.
- Click “Add To Cart” on the product page.
- A pop-up will appear on the top of the screen after you have clicked “Add To Cart”, click on this to review items in the cart, and the tax payable. (All prices listed are GST Exclusive and tax will be calculated on cart and checkout pages.)
- Proceed to check out and add: your information, preferred delivery method and read the terms and conditions.
- Click “Place order”
- Wait for a Melsteel Sales Representative to contact you via email to confirm stock, lead time and prices of your order.
- If you’re happy to proceed with the quote, make payment over the phone and wait for pick up and delivery notification.
Why Choose Melsteel?
We’re a leading Melbourne steel supplier backed by over 30 years of industry experience. With two extensive factories that have vast fabrication and processing capabilities, we offer an advanced service that’s completely customised to your needs.
Our large network of steel suppliers means we’re able to source the best steel products at competitive prices, with little turnaround time. From managing large structural steel projects to everyday steel sales, we provide a end to end service that’s unmatched in Melbourne.